Monday, December 13, 2010

Not Fair (Babble)

I don’t mean for my blog to seem like a constant litany of posts on death, but we don’t get to choose what life hands us, and lately it’s just the topic that seems to rear its head too often to be ignored.

Today one of my dearest friends in the world lost her younger brother. He’d been fighting a brain tumor for awhile, and recently stopped chemo to die at home. He leaves behind a wife and two small children. It’s just wrong. I felt inadequate as I called my friend to give her my condolences.

I didn’t want the day to pass without getting up on my tiny soapbox in this corner of the internet to say that Natan will be missed. Alit, I am so sorry your brother is gone. I love you and wish there were something I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment