Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coda (Babble)

I have loved this blog.  I really have.  I’m sad to see it go.

This blog has given me a chance to approach my writing in a more consistent manner.  It’s given me an opportunity to share my thoughts on matters that interest me.  This blog has been a sounding board, a record of my life’s recent events, and a place to work out my feelings during some difficult times.

This blog has been my own little corner of the internet that felt like home.

But blogging here is also a business, and I don’t have the kind of numbers that make me a viable product.  The readership I have gained over the past few years, however, has been loyal to a fault.  Is it too strong to say I love you?  In a way that’s ludicrous, I know, but it’s hard to express how much it means to a writer to be read.  You, as the reader, are the last step in the process that turns the thoughts in my head and my choice of words into something finished, something real.  You have made my time here worthwhile.

I will continue to write and continue to search for an agent, and I will find another venue in which to blog.  I’ll only be a Google search away, so I hope you come find me.

Thank you for reading.  It’s meant more than you know.

UPDATE:  Check out my new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment