Monday, April 11, 2016

AAAARRRrrrggggghhhhhh!

This is just a quick, anguished cry in the middle of the night to say that I worked for DAYS on a blog post about our trip to New York for Easter and right when I finished it tonight my computer blinked out and rebooted for no apparent reason and the whole post is GONE.  Gone gone gone.  I don't understand why Blogger only has the intro I started a week ago and not anything I hit "save" on since.  None of the photos or the links.  Nothing.

I have so little time as it is, and to have all that work disappear making that writing effort a waste....   I don't know if I have the energy to write it all again.

Ugh.  



2 comments:

  1. That has happened to me before and it makes me SO MAD I give up on blogging for awhile. I'm sorry!!!
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's nice not to feel alone, but it's an annoying club to be in.

      Delete