Monday, June 28, 2010

Support a Troop Day (Babble)

This is nothing but a blatant request for comments today.  My husband has had a rough go of it lately and could use a little boost.  He’s been feeling a bit forgotten and unappreciated.  He sounds worn out to me.  He checks in on my blog as often as he is able, and I think some random words of cheer his direction would be a welcome treat.  Think of it as ‘Holding Down the Fort De-Lurker Day.’  If you are reading this, even just a ‘Hi Ian!’ would be appreciated.  If you aren’t comfortable thanking someone for Army service, thank him for being a great dad.  All of us could use a day where we are singled out for doing the important things we do, and I’ve decided today is his.  Easiest way to support a troop you will come across.  Please help.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment